Can you run Autel MaxiTPMS Pad on a mac? Directly, no. Through virtual box, yes.
- Install virtualbox and Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack, both from: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
- Download the windows 10 trial image/iso/dmdk/ovf, which is free, from Microsoft. linke: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
- After you’ve unzipped the image
- Double click the ovf to launch it with virtualbox.
- Ensure you add USB support when you setup the image.
- you may need specify which device, so that the image can recognize the TPMS pad.
- Download the latest MaxiTPMS pad software from: https://www.auteltech.com/TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool/533.jhtml
- Run and install as normal windows app.
- It’ll self update probably, once or twice. Ask you to reboot your image.
- Once the reboot happens, you can then finally update your MaxiTPMS pad.
And you’re done.