Completely pointless to most people, unless they’re really looking for a review on something…
My throat was sore from since Saturday, and today’s Monday. I’ve been taking “Cepalcol Sore Throat” to try and numb the soreness that was on the back of my tongue, down my throat, and only to one side… weird.
To the point, cepacol just numbed my tongue, lessened the throat/tongue soreness.
“Ricola Lemon-Mint”, took one and wham… soreness went away… it was soothed. Maybe I was just already getting better, but Ricola definitely made my throat feel a lot better.
- Taste: 5/10, wouldn’t eat it as a candy.
- Effectiveness: 7/10, just numbed my tongue, but did give some relief
- Overall: 6/10
- Taste: 8/10, I like lemon and mint combination. I could eat it as a candy… but does have a little medicine taste to it, so that’s where the 2 got knocked off.
- Effectiveness: 10/10, can’t notice the soreness as I’m typing this.
- Overall: 9/10
- I’m not a doctor, this is not medical advice.
- I’m not partnered with the manufacturers of Cepacol, or Ricola
- Trademarks below to their respective owners.