I’ve used Firefox for a long time… since version 0.6 if I remember right.
The main feature of firefox is it’s flexibility and expandability of extensions.
I’ve now realized, that the majority of the applications I used, are web based.
- Google Calendar and Gmail has replaced MS Outlook.
- Google Docs has eliminated my need to carry a USB key around for documents. Having a single repository of documents is great! Also has journaling.
- I’ve even allowed Facebook to integrated itself with Firefox. At least on my home computer…
- Ping.fm has allowed me to send updates to all my social network sites.
- Google Reader and RSS feeds, allow me to read all my sites quickly and easily.